Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
When you are shopping JuicyCouture.com and find items that you want to save but not purchase immediately, add them to your wish list as a convenient reminder for future visits to the site. We will save your wish list even after you leave the site, making it easy to relocate and purchase your favorite items in the future. Adding a product to your wish list does not guarantee that inventory will be available when you are ready to buy, but all items you place on your wish list will remain there until they are purchased or removed. You can access your wish list every time you visit JuicyCouture.com by clicking the wish list link in our header and signing into your account with your email address and password.
TO CREATE A WISH LIST
- Either sign into your account or create an account.
- Then, when you find an item you would like to add to your wish list, select the “add to wish list” link next to the “add to bag” button.
- If it is a new wish list, you will be asked for key information such as Event Type, Event Name, Event Date, as well as your Country, City, and State. You will also be asked to provide information about the shipping destination for your wish list items
OPTIONS WITHIN YOUR WISH LIST
- To purchase an item from your wish list, simply click “add to bag” and proceed through checkout.
- To remove an item from your wish list, simply click “remove item.”
- To make items on your wish list public, click the link at top of the wish list to “make this list public.”
- To share your wish list via email, you must first make the wish list public (see above) and then click the “Send My List to a Friend” button at the bottom of the Wish List
FIND SOMEONE’S WISH LIST
- You can search via first name and last name, or use Advanced Search for additional options.
- When you see an item within the wish list you wish to purchase, simply select the quantity to purchase, select “add to bag” and proceed to checkout.