New Spring arrivals just arrived!
1. A.sweeT Boutique: http://www.asweetonline.com
Candy and clothing!? SCORE! This adorable boutique is just as sweet as the yummy treats that are sold to shoppers.
2. South Beverly Grill: http://www.hillstone.com
I’m obsessed with this cozy yet stylish eatery just east of Rodeo Drive. Their cheeseburger and deviled eggs are mouth watering!
3. Peninsula Hotel: http://www.peninsula.com/Beverly_Hills/en/default.aspx
Tea time at the Peninsula Hotel is an absolute must! If you’re looking something stronger, hit up happy hour on the roof stop for some sick views.
4. Barney’s NY: http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Home-Show
My absolute favorite one-stop-shop in Beverly Hills is Barney’s.
5. Greystone Mansion: https://www.beverlyhills.org/exploring/greystoneparkmansion/
When I’m looking to escape from the hustle and bustle there is no better place than to retreat inside the beautiful walls of the Greystone Mansion.