Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Bag Check | Beach Weekend Survival
Amy Kolker, our Director of Visual Design & Display, is getting out of town for Memorial Day Weekend. She let us take a peek in her bag.
Summer is fast approaching and barring any unexpected Memorial Day Weekend thunderstorms, we could not be more excited. After a little persuading, Amy Kolker, our Sr. Director Store Design & Visual Display and mastermind behind our stores’ gorgeous new interiors and exteriors, has been kind enough to divulge the contents of her purse and how she plans to prepare for the impending sunshine (fingers crossed).
1. Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lipgloss & Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Gabrielle- I never leave home without either of these. They are the perfect combination for a night out on the town. I use the gloss by itself during the summer because it looks the best with a tan. Who can live without the perfect red lipstick? Really.
2. iPhone 4S – I never leave home without both of my iPhones. My work phone is white, and my personal is black.
3. Maybelline Black Eyeliner & Voluminous Mascara – Keeping in line with my Parisian makeup regime, every morning I apply a thick black line on my top lid and one coat of mascara. It’s the only makeup I wear.
4. Hermes Ulysse notebook – My Hermes pad allows me to keep detailed notes on all of the fabulous places I visit in my travels. Restaurants, boutiques—it’s all in the pad.
5. Mini flashlight – The single most important thing in my purse. It was given to me on a date. Originally, it was supposed to help me find my way around Los Angeles, but these days it is more helpful in finding my way through my purse.
6. The keys to my navy BMW 325i & Parrot charm key fob – I like to call my car my “closet on the road”. It’s essential for my incessant travel in and around Los Angeles. Who could go wrong with a navy BMW? I love this parrot and keep trying to turn it into a window display. Think Faberge. It’s going to be fabulous.
7. Elle Decor – I carry it with me for last-minute design inspiration or in case I’m early for an appointment. Which rarely happens—I’m crazy busy!
8. Light & Airy LeAnn Tote – It’s the perfect summer bag for my excursions to Malibu and Southampton. So versatile!
9. Juicy 508 sunglasses – They’re the perfect summer glasses that look fabulous on every face shape. In fact, can’t get my friends to stop trying to steal them! All they need is a theft deterrent.
10. Dries Van Noten wallet – This was a gift from a wonderful friend, me! In all seriousness, it’s good to treat yourself sometimes. It’s a symbol of hard work and fabulous taste! Joie de vivre!