Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Jet Set | A Jaunt to St. Tropez
Our Creative Director LeAnn Nealz heads to magical St. Tropez for a chic extended weekend.
Whenever she gets the chance, LeAnn Nealz heads to St. Tropez for an extended getaway. It’s the perfect place where European culture meets beach life. Here, she shares some of her favorite spots.
1. Club 55 Flag: My favorite lunch spot. I loved the shaved carrot salad and fruit de mer.
2. Market Tuesday morning market is such a delight with all of the local handicrafts.
3. The colored spices and handmade soaps are my personal favorites!
4. Beach vendor: There’s nothing better than an afternoon lying in the sun and then shopping in the local beachside shacks. Shack – chic!
5. Docks and street: After an early supper and stroll around the harbor it is nice to meander through the quaint cobblestone streets of St. Tropez.