Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Clever Couture | 5 Ways to Get Cuffed
Get creative with your arm candy and show off your summer arms!
We’ve been obsessing over our new fall jewelry, especially all the cuffs (we think they do wonders for our tanned and toned arms). We checked in with our super stylish concept designer Hilary Wendt for some chic styling tips. Here’s what she gave us….
1. Mix metals. I used to hate this but I’ve grown to stop fighting it. If you mix and match on your wrists it looks as though you’ve thought it out and done it purposely.
2. Pack ‘em. It’s an easy way to change your look, so bring cuffs along in your beach bag! If you go somewhere straight from the beach they are a sure way to dress up your bikini.
3. Pile on. If you’re wearing smaller bangles, load ‘em up! Volume creates serious effect.
4. Keep it simple. Choose big, bold cuffs. Try layering them over long sleeves.
5. Polish here, shines over there! Metal polish works wonders. I’ve found some of my favorite pieces at flea markets and they are almost black with tarnish. I take them home and soak them in some polish and they become blindingly bright!
Photos by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue.