Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Re-Couture Tour | 5 Fun Facts About Newbury Street
From time to time we all need a little make over, so we’ve set out to give our stores a few fun touch ups.
Join us on our glamorous journey!
Inspired by our stunning new flagship on London’s Regent Street, we’re setting out to give our stores on this side of the pond a few special touch ups of their own. Over the next few months we promise to report these exciting new changes so you can be among the first to visit.
So let us begin our tour of sorts on Boston’s famed Newbury Street…
- Newbury Street opened its first retail location in 1905 at 73 Newbury.
- While visiting the store, you should look up and note the intricately ornate ceiling moldings.
- The debut of the Juicy custom chandelier. Each location will host its very own piece, all of which will boasts a whimsical and asymmetrical design.
- Inspired by one of our own holiday 2012 prints and iconic charm bracelet, our Sr. Director of Store Design Amy Kolker created the new color-rich rugs.
- The Juicy store sits across the street from the regal Taj Hotel. Stop in pre or post shopping for an afternoon tea in the charming French Room. Then take a leisurely stroll to enjoy the hotel’s extensive private art collection.