Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Re-Couture | 5 Fun Facts On Houston
Next stop, Houston! Our Re-Couture tour took at detour in the Lone Star State.
We couldn’t be happier to land in Houston for our latest Re-Couture stop. Warm weather, waterside living and a fresh selection of cowboys are just a few reasons we would love to spend a little more time in Texas. Here are some of our favorite details of this newly refurbished spot:
1. Located in Texas’ largest shopping domain, The Galleria, our new Houston homestead also hosts 12 beauty salons, two swimming pools and one full size ice rink.
2. The most popular attraction (and best place to find a real cowboy) is the rodeo! A Texas cornerstone, the Houston rodeo is the perfect place to sit back, relax and watch strapping cowboys do their darndest to stay on their bulls.
3. Strange but true: it is illegal to sell Limburger cheese on Sundays in Houston.
4. The lovely Beyoncé Knowles was born and raised in Houston, TX.
5. Houston boasts some of the country’s finest and most differentiated architecture in the entire country. Famous architects and urban planners including I.M. Pei, Alfred C. Finn and Phillip Johnson helped in erecting Houston’s beautiful skyline and diversified style. Yee haw!