Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Re-Couture | 5 Fun Facts on M Street
We couldn’t be more stoked that our Re-Couture tour has landed us in the nation’s capital!
Washington D.C. definitely tops our list of favorite Re-Couture sites, mostly due to the amazing shopping and night life that Georgetown has to offer. Although we wish we could’ve stayed at M Street longer, we must continue on our tour! While you anticipate our next stop, peep pics of our freshly revamped digs and learn what we found most interesting about Georgetown:
1. Our M Street store is located in a landmark building in Georgetown. The gorgeously preserved building still has many of its original detailing.
2. Mostly known for its fabulous shopping, quaint restaurants and spectacular brownstones, Georgetown was (and continues to be) a stomping ground for political figureheads.
3. While we are pretty sure that they were just trying to scare us, our visual team insists that much of our building is… haunted!
4. Founded during the reign of Great Britain’s George II, some speculate that the town was named after him. However we’ve read theories that Georgetown was named after George Gordon, George Beall and George Washington.
5. Our favorite flavors of Georgetown Cupcake are Salted Caramel, Cookies & Cream and Lavender Earl Grey Tea Cake!