Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Try It | Kerin Rose x Juicy Couture Sunnies
The opportunity to DIY our favorite frames with the queen of DIY-entrepreurship herself comes but once in a lifetime.
One fateful Friday we invited our favorite Home Depot orange-haired wild child to our office for a very Juicy sunglasses DIY session and are quite obsessed with (her and) the outcome. Kerin Rose of A-Morir continued to “spread the gospel of glitter” with this simple tutorial slash shortcut to fabulousness. Although most of her styles are outrageous and seem uber-complicated, she assures us that these are easy enough to duplicate and require only a short list of materials and our step by step inspiration guide. Good luck!
You will need:
- toothpicks (to apply and remove glue)
- embellishments (we used Swarovski crystals and our very own earrings)
- gem tac glue and/or e-6000 single part epoxy
- paper towels
- dowel + beeswax (for gem application)
Pro tips from the pro herself:
1. Sometimes your first pair can look sloppy and gross — keep trying!
2. Let the glue set for about 30 seconds before applying your embellishments.