Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Jet Set | Escape to St Maarten
Your perfectly Juicy guide for a gorgeous Caribbean getaway to the island of St Maarten.
- In a rented private home or villa for the ultimate getaway experience.
- At the Hotel L’Esplanade, boutique hotel in Grand Case, for a luxe and relaxed getaway.
- The entire coastline of the island from the sea — take a private yacht out for the day to tour around the island.
- Get ready for a full day of sipping wine, sunning, and snorkeling!
- Authenthic and creative French cuisine at L’Estaminet in Grand Case. Don’t miss out on the Roasted Pear and Goat Cheese dessert!
- While watching the sunset at YOLO, one of the only ocean front restaurants with a perfect view of the setting sun.
- For fresh fruits and vegetables, mementos, as well as local artists’ goods at the Marigot Market. Built for the movie “Speed 2,” the market buildings have the perfect Caribbean look.
- Anguilla – a quick 20 minutes away by chartered speed boat — Head to Rendezvous Bay for total tranquility on powder soft sand. When you get hungry, walk down the beach to Cuisinart Resort and Spa for fresh dishes made with ingredients right from their hydroponic farm.
- Pinel Island, St. Martin’s best kept secret. It’s accessible only by boat and is a wonderful place to completely get away from it all on their deserted beaches.