Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Jet Set | Turks & Caicos & Fabulous
Read on for a brief guide to one of our very favorite islands… With so much gorgeousness to see and experience, we recommend you get down there and get started!
- In a rented private home or villa for the ultimate summer getaway. Coral House boasts beautiful beachfront views, impeccable hotel-like service and the luxury of privacy and relaxation.
- At the Gansevoort Turks + Caicos, for a little R&R at the island’s superbly luxe beachfront retreat.
- We highly suggest packing light — flirty dresses and stylish rompers are a must.
- The third largest coral reef in the world, surrounding the beaches of Grace Bay. Get ready for a day of sun, swim and snorkeling!
- The Conch Bar Caves—the island’s national park is an underground treasure filled with colonies of bats, sparkling lakes and glittering limestone.
- Authentic island cuisine at Anacaona in Grace Bay. Wine & dine surrounded by flaming torches, on a lush terrace overlooking crystal blue waters.
- While indulging in a bit of island charm with fresh ingredients, good eats and beautiful views at Bay Bistro, one of the nicest spots to dine in Provo — set in a whitewashed wooden open-air porch.