Your shopping bag is empty - time to start shopping!
Jet Set | Weekend in Berlin
Grit, grunge and glamour—a city where nothing is expected and everything is accepted, Berlin boasts some of the best food, arts and nightlife in Europe.
- At the Soho House Berlin, an exclusive industrial-chic boutique hotel in Berlin’s edgy Mitte district.
- Amongst Berlin’s resident DJs, artists and fashion elite at the Lux11 Berlin, surrounded by art galleries, bustling bistros and sunrise clubs.
- We suggest packing with comfort in mind. Style your favorite Juicy jeans or ponte skirt with a graphic tee and a travel-friendly hoodie for an effortlessly cool look, befitting of the city’s ultra laidback vibe.
- Buchstabenmuseum—the city’s vibrant and mesmerizing Museum of Letters, a favorite among typography enthusiasts and neon lovers alike.
- At Paris Bar, an artsy Parisian-inspired restaurant popular for its old salon appeal and celebrity sightings.
- With the fashion crowd at DuDu—a fashion week favorite for its impeccable sushi, vibrant atmosphere, great prices and cute waiters.
- Until dawn at Watergate, a split-level club with riverfront views in the city’s Kreuzberg neighborhood. For those guaranteed to stay out all night, be sure to watch the sun rise on the club’s outdoor deck for the ultimate Berlin adventure.
- At Badeschiff Pool Bar. Spend the afternoon sipping cocktails inside a pool, along the River Spree for a unique experience only to be found in Berlin. You can soak up the sun during the summer or enjoy the heated and covered pool in the winter for a luxe retreat.